Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Pictures of the House!!

Well as promised I am going to post pictures of the house.

This is the front of the house with our grass that is trying to grow but we forget to water so you don't see any grass.


This is my Christmas wreath I made last Sunday and is now on our door.


The living room, we still need to buy some end tables and get a coffee table. I also would like a floor rug, the list goes on :-)


This is the kitchen

This is the Master Bedroom


Here is the master bath or at least parts of it.


I didn't take any pictures of the spare bedroom or the room that will be the nursery because there is no furniture in them yet and just has boxes. We are so thankful for our house and excited to continue working on it.

Now, for some funny comments that have been made since I have been pregnant.
This was the week I found out I was pregnant and was soo sick and we were on our third doctors visit in the car that week and hoping that someone could help me stop throwing up.
Matthew: If this is what happens when she is pregnant, I am going to get fixed today so she does not have to go through this again.

When my mom found my sister was pregnant she said, "I worried about this and said this the day Cara was born, that you guys would have babies close together.

I am 16 weeks, this week and the baby is the size of an avocado. It is starting to hear so I now talk to baby more often. Hair, eyelashes and eyebrows are growing in.

No comments:

Post a Comment