Thursday, April 21, 2011

Antsy Pantsy

My due date is around the corner and our baby girl is not showing any signs of wanting to come out. What can I say, she must enjoy warm environments as much as I do. I prefer the temp of the house to be high 70's where as the husband likes it at high 60's (even while I have been pregnant). Weeks ago, the dr informed me that she could come any day and now he is not so sure when she will make her appearance. The last few appointments she has not made any progress of exiting the wound. It's a good thing I didn't get my hopes up.

I continue to prepare things for our little one and with each passing day, I think of new things to get done at home and work. My thinking is it is easier to get things done now while there is not a baby to care for as opposed to when my attention will be on her. I get more excited for her arrival everyday!!

We got to preview our maternity pics. If you would like to go to them just go to this link it's a video preview.

Here is one of the pics from our session.


Well, a baby coming has not stopped progress in the basement being finished. Matthew and his dad have been hanging drywall all week in the basement. Matthew says his motivation to finish is so he can have a quiet place to go after the baby comes :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment