Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The end is near

Most people tell me that, my pregnancy has flown by for them but honestly my pregnancy has flown by for me as well. I can not believe that I am only 2 weeks away from my due date. Luckily, I have not been uncomfortable at all and have no complaints about the last trimester. I may have paid my discomfort in the first trimester, because at that point I was never going to get pregnant again and I think Matthew was on the same boat of never wanting me to get pregnant again. We joke now about it but Matthew said at times he was sure I was going die of dehydration and lack eating. I would gladly have two 3rd trimesters and just skip the first one. My only wish is that I had a little more energy, it seems I get less done in a day than I would like, due to exhaustion.

Well in the last week we have managed to go to birthing class, get maternity pictures done, and keep up with our weekly drs. appt. Birthing class was a relief for Matthew because the 7 hr class only took 4 1/2 hours. He said he learned alot and thought that everything that was shown in the class was valuable information. He also learned that birth is dramatized in the movies.... Matthew said you really have hours upon hours to get the hospital from your initial contraction. In the beginning I tried telling him this but I think he doubted me. Matthew's dr appt. went well, he has new skin growth!! It seems his hand his hurting him less, and he is getting his energy back! Thank goodness. My drs. appt had a little less news than his. The baby has moved down some but not enough to notice. I am not dialated to a cm yet just a dimple but the dr. told me that doesn't mean you can't have a baby this week. Christa wants me to have the baby friday, another friend put her money on the 16th. My due date is not actually till the 27th, whats your prediction?

No comments:

Post a Comment