Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Crazy Weather

I live in the Midwest more specifically Missouri. If you live in Missouri then you know how crazy the weather can be and this spring and has been worst than ever with temperature changes. One day it will be 80 and the next it will be 40 and last week was one of those weeks so some pictures we are outside enjoying the day and some we are inside trying to find fun things to do.

Here is my girl helping me make cookies




This is my little man happy to be out and about

One night little man wanted only me to hold him and so I could clean and hold him we worked out this arrangement

Here we are planting flowers




1 comment:

  1. You're probably getting the crazy winter in May that we are getting in Nebraska! I'm pretty sure my flowers are going to be dead after this week. Good luck on yours!

    P.S. Your kiddos are adorable!

    ReplyDelete