Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Everyday Life

Niah has a very busy day. On most days Niah and I arrive at the office for work a little bit before 8 am. So that means mommy gets up at 6:30 to be ready in time. Niah eats between 6 and 7 and again at 8:30. She usually goes back to sleep by 9 and sleeps till about 12:30. Then she spends time exercise those legs and gets frustrated she can't move, she also loves to look around. She eats again and goes back down for a nap until 3:30 or 4 depending on how long she stayed away. We leave the office between 4 and 5. The evening usually consist of a walk if the tempature is not to cold or too hot. She loves her stroller if it is moving. So we usually walk around camp and do small projects and make sure everything is going well. She will spend most the evening awake until about 8 then she will eat and sleep till 10 and wake up and eat again and sleep till 7ish. We are working with Niah sleeping by herself on a flat surface. She sleeps in her bouncer at night, carseat and swing during the day. So now during the day we will put her down on cushion on the floor and see how long she last. Then we move her to her car seat or swing when she wakes up mad. I have been working with her on tummy time. I am also trying to get her on a consistant schedule, she has bedtime down flat and has for 3 to 4 weeks its during the day that fluctates for her.She can actually pick her self up with her arms and she bobs her head quite a bit. Niah's neck is getting really strong and picks her head up quite a bit.
This is Niah at work today enjoying her swing


Niah still seems to get fussy and want her Mommy at times. Which I actually love, I may not always love it but she is my first and only child. I love having her with me and taking her on errands and to the office. I have only left her 2 times, once with daddy and once with mimi.

My sister is coming on saturday for most of the week for my birthday week!! Which means the babies will get to spend some time together. We have lots of activities for the cousins to do together. We talked about trying to get them out in the pool and see how they like to swim. They will probably be doing alot of sleeping together. I can not wait till they get old enough to play together.
This is what Niah and Kyah do together now but they still enjoy being together!!

No comments:

Post a Comment