Thursday, May 3, 2012

Ranch Dip Baked Chicken

This is an absolute favorite at our house we have it probably every month, if not 2 a month. My sister got it as a recipe when she got married from someone and we both love it.

Ingredients

4 boneless chicken breast

1/2 cup Butter

3/4 cup Grated Parmesan

1 Ranch Dip Packet

3/4 cup crushed Corn Flakes

Melt the butter in 1 bowl. In a separate bowl mix the parmesan Ranch Dip Packet and crushed corn flakes together. Dip chicken breast in butter then in cornflake mixture put in greased 9 x 13 pan. Continue till all of the chicken breast are covered in the cornflake mixture. I pour the remaining cornflake mixture on top of the chicken breast. Then bake on 350 for 40-45 minutes until chicken is done.

Linking up with

Full Plate Thursday

HookingupwithHoH It's a Keeper What's cooking, love? .

2 comments:

  1. Yummy! A new way to fix chicken. It looks great!

    Here's my FPT:

    http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2012/05/full-plate-thursday-weiner-winks.html

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  2. This chicken looks so good! I am going to pin this so that I can try it later. I love anything with ranch, so I'm sure I would love this chicken. Thanks for sharing at Showcase Your Talent Thursday. I hope to see you at the next party!

    ReplyDelete