Today I am going to talk about the invitations. To match the party we had invitations in the shape of a dress with a tutu skirt glued on. See Below.
small bead ribbon
Hot glue gun
1. I had the invitation wording printed on one side, a picture of Niah on the other. I printed 2 invites on 1 piece of regular sized card stock.
2. I cut the 2 copies of the invite down the middle of the page
3. I took one invite as a sample and drew a dress outline on it and cut it out. Then I took the outline and put it on top of each invite and traced the dress on the invite. I cut out all of the dress outlines on the invitations.
4. I glued the small bead ribbon around the neck line with a hot glue gun.
5. For the tulle I cut out 2 strips of tulle a little longer than the invitation. I put hot glue on the bottom portion of the invite and scrunched the tulle up as I pushed it down on the glue. Then I would do the other side with the tulle.
To mail I got a little bit bigger envelope and I was worried how they would look after the endured the mail, but they turned out great.
Linking up with