Thursday, April 12, 2012

Our Schedule

Alot of people ask me constantly about my schedule and how I do everything I do. I am not a by the books schedule person but almost always this is what I week looks like. Mon-Fri.I get up around 7:45 and get ready and Niah gets up anywhere from 8:00-8:30. She eats breakfast while I am still getting ready, then we get her ready. We leave the house at 8:30 to go to work (I only work 30 sec. from my house). When we get there, Niah plays with her toys or if she didn't have time to finish her breakfast she finish that. Around 9:30 she takes a nap from anywhere to 2 1/2 hours to 3 hours. She wakes up and I usually stop for lunch. We come back and Niah plays with her toys or a boy of hotel supplies and I finish up working. Around 3 to 4 pm Niah goes down for her afternoon nap and will only sleep about an hour. While she is taking her afternoon nap, I clean or get dinner ready. When she wakes up she eats dinner while I finish cooking. If Matthew is home we eat dinner, otherwise Niah gets a bath if it is her night to take a bath or I read to her or we play on the floor. Niah is ready for bed at 7 so I feed her and tuck her and she goes to sleep. Wednesdays we have Kindermusik from 8:45 to 9:45 (if you haven't heard of it you should check it out here) in the morning so that day is a little different. We usually will eat a snack after kindermusik and have to run an errand for work so we get back close to 11 and she goes down for a nap and I do not take a lunch.Thurs. are a little different in the evening because we have swim class at 5. So we try to take an earlier afternoon nap. And when we get home it is a rush to get to bed around 7:30. On the weekends she takes her nap a little later so she only takes one nap and sleeps for 4 hours usually wakes up at around 2 on saturdays and 4 on sundays.That is our schedule and I am so very thankful for a child that loves to nap, it makes it so easy to work and have her at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment